Every morning I awake to the euphonious matutinal chirping of birds. As I give a copacetic yawn, I ruminate about what I had dreamt the night before. Occasionally, I would forget what I had dreamt about.
Most of the time, I remember what I dream about. Some dreams are silly and inane, but they always seem so real like being in the situation it self.
Dreams occu when your body is asleep but your mind is still active. We hardly have control over our own dreams and they can run wild, like an overgrown imagination.
I have always enjoyed reading horror novels, but what disturbs me most is that it gives me nightmares, therefore causing me to awake breaking out in cold sweat every other minute during the night. I behave like this not only after reading horror books or watching ghost films, but also when I worry too much about something. This could give us evidence that whet we dream about is linked to our daily lives, our joys and our fears, our interests and pestiferous things or objects.
Dreams are abstruse and hard to fathom, leaving us clueless as to what is the root of our dreams, what actually cause them.
Dreams could also be about aspirations. I think it is people who are optimistic that dream about such things. It can, however, cause them to be panglossians and be over-confident on endeavours.
They could also cause misconception and can be misleading people who value religion. They could think it is a message from their god, and they would take it seriously, which could cause good or bad, depending on what the piece of advice is.
Although dreams are one of the most common practices in daily life, it still remains a mystery and a wonder to humans. It portrys just how potent the human mind is, how imaginative it can be.
this is my mid-year english paper 1 compo. 26/30 yayness! anyway. got so much to write but suddenly everything's blank. haha. its the holidays! yay more time to mug and play. didnt do that well for mid-years. haix. the only a1 was from science, but it wasnt really an a1. 74.5. if i had written this:
copper oxide + sulphuric acid -> water + copper sulphate
instead of some stupid thing i was thinking about:
copper oxide + sulphuric acid -> water + salt
i couldve gotten 1 more mark!!! *screams and wails*. ok lame. anyway. yay didnt fail anything. or at least i hope i dont fail for chinese or geog in overall (plus ca and whatever). anyway gtg for training. cya.
the greatest pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do.
_______[wants.]_____________
TRIPLE SCIENCE, LIT/HIST. discman.
digicam.
k700i
new bag basketball
arena goggles ocean ou - six coloured rainbow marion raven - here i am ronan keating - 10 years of hits
mcfly - wonderland
_______[Let's Sing It]_______________
Ocean Ou De Yang
Five For Fighting
Stefanie Sun
McFly
Enrique Iglesias
Michael Learns To Rock
Avril Lavigne
The Click Five
Marion Raven
Greenday
Ronan Keating
Bowling For Soup
Phil Collins
Lifehouse
Kelly Clarkson
Coldplay
Corrinne May
Mayday/WuYueTian
Disney
______[quote.]_________________
the greatest challange for any match is to have no regrets.